XCON: Centralized Conferencing
Working Group Supplemental Home Page
[ Drafts ]
[ Morgue ]
[ Meetings ]
[ Design Teams ]
[ Issues ]
[ References ]
[ SIP ]
[ SIPPING ]
[ SIMPLE ]
[ IPTEL ]
Please promptly report any corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official IETF Home Page for XCON, with charter: IETF XCON.
- Mailing List -- Archive and subcription interface
- Drafts -- Text and status information.
- Morgue -- Archive of expired drafts.
- Meetings -- IETF, Interim Meetings, etc.
- Design Teams -- Teams working on specific issues.
- Issues -- Stuff we need to take care of.
- References -- Some useful information that we don't have.
- Related Working Groups on this server:
- SIP WG -- SIP Working Group Supplemental Home Page.
- SIPPING WG -- SIPPING Working Group Supplemental Home Page.
- SIMPLE WG -- SIMPLE Working Group Supplemental Page.
- IPTEL WG-- IP Telephony Working Group SupplementalHome Page.
These supplemental pages for XCON are maintained by Adam Roach (email@example.com).
Server brought to you as a personal effort (that's no corporate sponsorship implied, ok?) of
Dean Willis, who can be reached at
firstname.lastname@example.org and several other unlikely
places. This is a personal server. Please don't thrash it. Have a nice day!